Josh’s Guacamole (Chipotle Copycat)
- KitchenAid mixer (optional).
- 2 ripe Hass avocados
- 2 tsp lime juice
- 2 tbsp cilantro chopped
- 1/4 c red onion diced
- 1/2 jalapeño diced
- 1/4 tsp kosher salt
- Cut avocados in half and remove pits
- Scoop the avocados into a bowl
- Toss and coat with lime juice
- Add the salt and mash until it's a smooth consistency
- Fold in the remaining ingredients and mix
I mix just throw everything in the KitchenAid and mix them all at once, but you can also use a bowl and spoon.
I pick up an avocado on the road that has just dropped off the tree almost everyday on my walk/jog here in Hawaii! I used this recipe today but I didn’t have red onion and it was still delicious! I did use about half a lime but it’s a big avocado. Thanks Josh!