2/3 cup olive oil 6 diced onions
1/3 cup diced garlic 1 small jar jalapenos, seeded and diced 6 chopped sweet potatoes
6 28-ounce cans diced tomatoes with juice
Salt and pepper to taste 2 cups peanut butter
4 quarts vegetable broth
3 tablespoons mild chili powder 1 1/2 teaspoons cayenne pepper
6 14.5-ounce cans rinsed/drained chickpeas 2 large bags Costco spinach (about 15 cups) 2 32-ounce containers plain greek yogurt
2 bunches chopped coriander/cilantro
1. Saute onions and garlic in oil until tender.
2. Add jalapenos, sweet potatoes, canned tomatoes, and salt and pepper and simmer for 5 minutes.
3. In a bowl, whisk peanut butter with three cups of broth until no lumps remain. Stir into ingredients prepared above with the rest of the broth and the spices.
4. Cover and simmer 30-40 minutes until sweet potatoes are tender.
5. Stir in chickpeas and spinach and simmer until spinach is just wilted.
6. Add a dollop of yogurt and garnish with cilantro.