(adapted from my sister’s blog)
for the chicken:
4-5 chicken breasts
1 cup pesto
1/4 cup seasoned rice vinegar
1. combine all items in a big plastic bag and smoosh around to evenly coat chicken.
2. marinate in the fridge for at least 4 hours or overnight.
3. grill until browned on both side.
for the dressing:
6 tbs pesto
4 tbs seasoned rice vinegar
4 tbs olive oil
pinch of salt
pinch of sugar, if desired
for the salad:
4 romaine hearts – chopped very small
~1-2 cups slivered toasted almonds
frozen peas – putting them in frozen makes the salad so cold and crispy
~1 cup crumbled Feta
1. combine in a large salad bowl.
2. add grilled chicken.
3. add dressing right before serving.